Miscellany Monday!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hey guys! it's time for Miscellany Moday!


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

here are some miscellaneous things that I am thinking:

1.
I got up at 6:15 in the morning just to do this. Oh yes, dedication. ;)

2.
I made about three different articles of clothing for the Barbies yesterday, but still haven't posted about them yet - I really need to later today!

3. 
I agree with Carissa (if you read her miscellany monday post) that I spend a lot of time deciding how many questions should be in these posts.

4.
My favorite song in "Fiddler on the Roof" is "Matchmaker, Matchmaker".

5.
I love to illustrate my dreams to make them more colorful.

7.
I want to learn how to juggle.

8. (last one!)
Bleah is having a blog parade, and I am part of it!

that's all for today - enjoy!

9 comments

  1. I love that song from Fiddler on the Roof. My favorite is "If I were a rich man.." LOL Love the new blog look Gianna!
    Your sister in Christ,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Fiddler on the Roof. And getting up at 6:15?? You're awesome!

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your randomness! Thanks for sharing

    ~blessings

    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're awesome for getting up so early! There is a class I want to go to at my gym that starts at 5:15 and I just can't do it. I'm not an early riser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did better than me this morning! I'm normally up @ 4:30 but we went to a late movie last night and I just couldn't do it this morning!

    Love your randomness :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your randomness, Gianna! So funny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. 6:15?! Wow! That's early haha I want to learn how to juggle as well! Try practicing with shopping bags! It helps to learn the motion of it in a slower way haha

    I'm a new blogger!
    puregoldenlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Fiddler on the Roof - it's one of my favorite movies. I think my favorite song is the Sabbath Prayer (I saw it on stage and this was so incredibly beautiful I cried).

    I really like your blog and will be following. I'd love it if you'd come check out mine!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.