I will miss you all so dearly, but...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hence the title, I am leaving for vacation. But lucky for me, Hannah from Aspire, Bleah from With Love and Kisses and Katie from {Raindrops (on) Roses}, and one or two more, are going to guest post on my blog while I am gone! I will miss you all, but here are a couple of consolatory pictures...






And this last one is edited, just because I couldn't resist...



Aren't they so fun?? Well, I will miss you all dearly, but I guess this is goodbye...

7 comments

  1. Have a great time on vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip, Bree! And can't wait to read the guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, Bree!!! Can't wait till you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bye! Have fun! We will miss you but I will look forward to the guest posts and having you back! ;)
    KyAnn
    http://bloommagazine.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have lots of fun on your vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.