THIS is what inspires me...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hey guys! I know, I know, I already posted today, but I couldn't resist joining in this - (of)Horse Feathers is having a photography contest! Okay, Olive Tree, here are my photos.




First of all, I did not edit them. Secondly, these inspire me in this way:


roses are just gorg. the end. :)


That is simply it. Roses inspire me to write poems, draw pictures, dance all around the house, and most importantly, love. So the above poem is something I wrote on the spot, just because of my seeing my pictures. Thanks for doing this, Olive Tree!!!!!!


~Bree

2 comments

  1. Hey! Sorry I'm writing all of the info you gave me down... okay so what was the date you wanted me to write on again?

    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bleah! I would like it if you wrote on august 2nd. :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.