Miscellany Monday

Monday, August 16, 2010

Hey guys! Time for another miscellany monday post!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1} I am taking Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz and modern in my soon-to-start dance class.
{2} I have the electronic Bible, and it works super well. I have had it for two or three years, and I still have had no problems. No problems whatsoever. The only problem is (okay, there is ONE slight problem) that you don't learn where in the Bible the verses are. You know the chapter, the verse, and the book, but you couldn't open the bible and flip to the page. One other good thing about it, is that when you can turn it off and turn it back on again, and it is right were you left off. :)
{3} I have begun to do shorter Miscellany Monday posts than I used to. For some reason, my mind isn't generating random things. I mean, I am sure I will think of more later on, but at the moment...
{4} I was planning on doing my Miscellany Monday post this morning, but I didn't get up early enough, so I ended up doing it after lunch in my break time. After I finish this post, I will go and read a book. *sigh* How I love reading!

{5} My favorite contestant on the Next Food Network Star won last night, and I am sooooooo happy! I cannot wait until the show premiers so I can watch it. (click here to see who won)


Alright - if you like miscellanious, head on over to Carissa's and link up!

4 comments

  1. I didn't even know there was such a thing as an electronic bible! You're far cooler than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electric bible? Awesome. I'll have to look that up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! An electronic bible!? How cool is that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel proud of myself. I think I've heard of an electronic Bible before. I'm pretty sure I have. It does sound handy. (-: I'll have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.