Summer - By Bleah Briann {guest post}

Monday, August 02, 2010

Hello Everyone! My name is Bleah Briann... I'm from With Love And Kisses.
Bree has asked me to be a guest on her blog while she is away. I hope y'all don't mind. I'm sure I won't do her any justice.

So for my post today... I will be sharing some reasons why I love Summer.

Most people think of Summer as what?
Sun...
Heat...
Swimming...
Beaches...
No school...
Sandals...
Bathingsuits...
Sunglasses...
Am I wrong?
But when push comes to shove... what is Summer?

Summer is a change in season... we go through this four times a year. But theres something about Summer that gets companys popping out sales. Gets kids screaming, ice cream melting, movies making, commercials airing. Its something that seems to akwaken us all from this barren sleep we've been in for the past 9 or ten months.

I love Summer because I can finally put on that pair of shorts that I've had stuffed in my drawer. I can take off my jackets and pack them up and bring out all of my bright summery... cool clothes.
I love Summer because I can get a tan *wink*... I mean really? Who doesn't like a little sun.
I love Summer because there is just this sense in the air that... I don't know, its amazing. LOL... forgive me, I'm having a hard time finding my words.

Summer is amazing... and Summer is almost over. So I say we all grab what there is left and make the best of it. Come on... its Summer! Lets get out there!

2 comments

  1. I think of sticky, hot, muggy, weather and a certain little cousin coming over every day. :) lol
    Great guest post Bleah!!
    Katie Young ♥ xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.