Fall

Thursday, September 09, 2010

I love fall. Why? This is why:


  1. All the color.
  2. The beautiful sunsets. Yes, they are very beautiful in the fall.
  3. Playing in the leaves. (and I still do that.)
  4. The anticipation of Thanksgiving.
  5. Three of my family members (not counting me) have birthdays in October. Two words: Fall fest.
  6. Looking through the blinds on rainy days.
  7. School.
  8. Wearing cozy socks around the house.
  9. Soup for lunch at least once a week.
  10. New school supplies in September. (A.K.A. Right now.)
  11. Reading in your spare time, instead of going out into the heat.
  12. Feeling more perky, because of the chill in the air.
  13. Biking around the neighborhood with gloves on.
  14. Less pimples. Seriously.
  15. Fall blog posts.
  16. Plenty of shots for taking pictures.
  17. Fall fashion.
  18. Cute boots.
  19. Red nail polish.
  20. Dance.
  21. Guest posting for Bleah Briann (this year)
  22. Possibly getting a new blog makeover over at InBloom. (this year)
  23. New jazz shoes, because I grew out of my old ones.
  24. The end of many summer giveaways. (Which means: prizes!)
  25. Family walks in the cool, chilly, evening.
  26. Going to bed earlier.
  27. A neatly organized binder/folder.
  28. Winter pajamas.
  29. Jeans and long-sleeved t-shirts.
  30. Thanksgiving.

FALL.

I know this is not totally related, but I just LOVE this photo. If y'all want a real fall photo, I will be posting some soon on my photography blog. :)

3 comments

  1. Thank you for your comment on my Pancake post. I really appreciate the link!

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bree,

    I like your closeup of the orange - great shot! I also love your list of favorite things about the Fall. Keep writing, Miss Bree. I can actually "hear" you saying everything you write....so cool. :)

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Bree!

    I so agree with you on the colors. Fall definitely has the best color scheme:)

    Love ya!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.