Guess What?

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I promised Bree that I would do a guest post today (this post is scheduled for midnight--so Bree won't see it--so that makes it technically Wednesday... but anyway) the topic being "fall." Sadly, that topic will have to be thrown to the wind--at least for now--for a very important replacement topic has been called to my attention. A topic so important that it is stopping me from posting about fall, which just so happens to be my favorite season. So you know this is important.

I am going to share this top-secret bit of info with you now: 
TOMORROW IS BREE'S 12TH BIRTHDAY!!
Okay, so maybe that wasn't so secret--Bree did in fact organize a mini-event (with a prize) in celebration of her birthday. But she doesn't know I'm posting this, so it will be a surprise for her

Here's where all of you lovely ladies come in. Bree is such a sweet girl, and so I would love to honor her in 2 ways:

First, 12 facts about Bree:

1. She is loving.
2. She is VERY funny.
3. She always makes me smile.
4. She is helpful.
5. She is a wonderful babysitter--proof that she will be a wonderful mother in the future.
6. She is a great photographer.
7. She loves the Lord.
8. When she is given a task, she sticks to it until the job is complete.
9. She is a great writer.
10. She is a leader.
11. She is very thrifty when shopping.
12. She is growing into a beautiful young woman of God.

Second, I would love if y'all would leave a comment on this post wishing her a happy birthday, and perhaps telling her what you love best about He Designs My Life.

I love you so much, Bree! Thank the LORD for your life!

Elizabeth Rose is a writer, a photographer, and a seeker of the LORD's beauty. Her blog is Living on Literary Lane, where she posts book reviews, puts up photos she has captured, and writes all about life in general as a resident of the fictional hollow fondly known as Literary Lane. She would say that she is Bree's older sister, but she thinks you may have already guessed. :)

28 comments

  1. Hipy Papy Bthtuthdu Thtuthdu Bthuthdy, Bree!

    I love your blog! And let me tell you, I NEVER would've guessed you were turning twelve! Honestly, I would've guessed you were fourteen :D

    Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! hope your day is special and full of celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Bree! Have a wonderful day, sweet gal! God's blessings to you today, dear friend! I pray that you'll have a beautiful day today, and that God's love would shine through you. :)

    Happy Birthday, sweet girl! Much love,
    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday and my the Lord bless you this following year!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Bree! =] May God bless you with more amazing birthdays to come....C:

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Bree! =) May you continue to be a shining light for the Lord in all that you do!

    Sister in Christ,
    Emily Grace
    emilygrace-photography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday BREE!!!!! :) Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Bree!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a super-fabulous-can't-believe-God-loves-me-THIS-much-it's-a-miracle kind of birthday!

    (Over from Aspire)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, Bree! I just found your blog (through a number of people who are excited about you b-day) and I am really impressed! I have gone to other blogs by people 12 and under who are disrespectful, rude, and quite sloppy. You seem to be a wonderful writer, and the layout of your blog looks professional!

    Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also, I *really* love your title!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy, happy birthday Bree! I hope that it's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bree! =D
    You definitely do seem older than 12! Keep close to God, and keep growing in Him!
    H A P P Y
    B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! ! !

    I hope it is a truly special day! =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday!! I hope this year is the finest for you ;) 12 rocks!

    -C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday, Bree!!! I hope you have a special and blessed time today! :-)

    ~ Love & Hugs,
    Lindsay <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday! I have a little sister we call Bree too and she's only a year older than you! How cool is that? I hope you have an amazing birhtday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A blessed birthday to you! May God continue to bless you, and may you grow to be wonderful woman of God!
    Blessings,
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy, happy, happy, birthday, Bree!!!

    May God bless you always.

    Love and Blessings,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Many happy returns of the day, Bree!

    I was shocked when Elizabeth told me you were turning 12...I thought you were at least 15! 12, 13, 14, or 15 you are a lovely lady and it has been a please getting to know you.

    Love you and hope God will bless you in the next year!

    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday, Bree!!! I hope you have a fabulous day and year. And I like Jo March said, I never would've guessed you're only twelve--you're so much more mature.:)

    <3,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday Bree!
    I hope today was awesome, and you celebrated it totally over the top! :)
    I'm twelve too, and it's a pretty awesome age.
    May God bless you forever and *always*!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday Bree! I love you girl! :D Sorry I havent been on blogger much. I miss leaving comments here. I hope you have a blessed birthday!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  23. A VERY happy birthday to you, Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, and I love your header and button. So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happpy birthday, dear Bree! Hope you have a fabulous day - twelve is a lovely age, I must say;)

    Love ya, darling!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.