On Cloud Nine: A Birthday Story

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

LATER EDIT: 
The winner of my birthday extravaganza is Farmgirl!!! 
Farmgirl, the prize you will receive is a header made by me, and an interview on my blog. Please email me at hedesignsblog [at] gmail [dot] com, for the details. Thanks! And a big thank you to all of you who entered, it was really a pleasure! Go eat some chocolate cake for me. 

Today is my birthday!!

And to celebrate it, my dearest sister Elizabeth Rose has done the following:

1. Gotten the permission of Brianna to give me a a blog makeover for my birthday!
2. Asked Hannah to post about me in her Lovely Photo Wednesday post!
3. Posted a special birthday post on my blog!
4. Asked a ton of people to comment on my blog!

Now, is that sisterly love, or what? Head on over to her blog, and make the first thing you do clicking the follower button, 'kay?

Also, I am participating in Carlotta's "On Cloud Nine"



My photo:

Flowers that pose, and look, well, picture perfect. :)

Also, I would like to say that the winners of the top commenter will be announced tonight in a later edit of this same post, which means you still have time to comment! check back later for the winner, and the prize. :)

Lastly, the event 'For The love of Fall' will officially be ended, unless voted otherwise. Check out the poll on my sidebar. 

Blessings to all, and eat a birthday cake on my behalf, for all the sweet comments I got from you.

11 comments

  1. Happy birthday, Bree!!! How exciting!! Love you, girl! Keep on bloggin, and I love that photo! ;D

    Love,
    Eldarwen

    ps Elizabeth is such a sweet sis. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!
    I am now following your blog.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to Bree, Happy Birthday to you!! :)

    Have a fun-filled and exciting day, dear sister in Christ, and may His love surround you through and through!

    Blessings,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Twelve is a great age :)
    Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you! May all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Today is also my brother, and my cousin's birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to you! And hat's really a great photo!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.