Christmas + 2011

Sunday, January 02, 2011

I am very sorry for the lack of posts here - what with Christmas and New Years, I barely had time to check my email each day.

On the previous post, I told you what I wanted for Christmas, and I am happy to say that I got everything on that list, except for the Old Navy gift card.

Remember these?


It turns out that those were really slippers. :( Bummer. So we reurned them, and instead got these:


Aren't they cute?


For New Years, we stayed up until 12 PM, playing Pit with some of our friends. Have you ever played Pit before? It is very fun, and I highly reccomend looking it up.

Now, I sit at the computer, finally not tired, and quickly write this post. For those of you that haven't noticed, the iDesigns makeover is *finally* completed. When I aid it was finished before, it still didn't look right to me. With a little more editing, it finally looks right. And while you are over there, would you mind voting on the sidebar poll? Thanks!

Side note: Longer, more interesting post coming soon.

1 comment

  1. We love pit! Someone gave it to us for Christmas and we have been going hoarse playing it.

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.