Life has once more proven itself to be sweet...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011



1. Valentines. No explaination needed other than that.


2. Cookies. Chocolate-chip-Betty-Crocker-premade-batter-valentines-cookies. 

3. Listening to Owl City while writing my book.

4. Having friends over for lemonade and orange cookies in mid-summer. (last year's hurrah)


5. May. My absolute favorite month ever.


6. Getting new songs on my iPod.


7. Painting my nails a beautiful sea-green, that unbenownst to me, matches my shirt perfectly. 


8. Cloudless days, sun, green grass, warmth. *sigh* Isn't God great?


9. Precious little sisters. :)


10. Reading I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Josh Harris, in bed before I go to sleep. 


What makes life sweet for you?






Life Is Sweet

3 comments

  1. hmm...things that make my life sweet...

    1) stellar kart in the mornings
    2) a new pair of converse
    3) having good hair day :)

    *referring to the comment on my blog*

    no, 'baby' isn't about God, it's just another love song -- like taylor swift would sing. it doesn't have any cussing, or anything about drugs, alcohol, sex, etc. so i think it's okay. but you are most definitely entitled to your own opinion and i respect you for sharing it nicely. :)

    hope to see you 'round in the blogging world! :)

    -anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove this Bree!! It made me feel the warmth inside myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally sweet post - I'm loving these things along with you...;)

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.