Life is Sweet

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yep, I am joining Life is Sweet once more, this time with a little wistfull-ness.



Life Is Sweet


1. Writing a western civilization paper at the kitchen table, and looking out the window at the lovely sunny weather around you.

2. Writing 'Life is Sweet' posts. (that counts, doesn't it?)

3. Hearing that my sister is almost done with her book. Yay!

4. Being almost finished with my regency gown undergarments. (now for the gown...)

5. Writing an entire outline on the fabulous freemind

6. Finding out that this is my 91st post.

7. Listening to my sister sing 'Tip of the Iceberg', which she proclaims is the only Owl City song she knows the lyrics too, other than 'Vanilla Twilight'. 

8. Walking outside in the 60-70 degree weather. 

9. Having the constant knowledge that the day after tommorow is March. YAY!!

10. Having 104 fantabulous followers, that I love from the bottom of my heart. Thanks so much, dearies!

I bet your wondering, 'what was all that about wistfullness at the top of the page? Her Life is Sweet wasn't very wistfull, if you ask me...'. Well, I am taking a much-needed break from blogging. What with the English Country Dance well on it's way, I need to get to work on my regency gown. Yep, that's right, I am still not done with that gown I started last summer. And the dance I need it for is in five weeks.

Luckily, I am almost finished with my undergaments, (as I said before) and so all I have left is the actual gown. But I still need to focus on it.

Also, I have een taking lots of photos recently, but haven't had the time to upload them. I will post them after my break (two weeks).


Lastly, I need to work on my book, which I hope to finish in the next two or three months. Yeah, Forever Your Destiny. I finally wrote an outline, and now am fixing and continuing the work I started in August. So, pray for me that it turns out well. :)

Love you all, and will miss you as I work on my gown and book. And hopefully, I will have some pictures when I come back, too.

Bye!

1 comment

  1. Bye Bree! Have fun making your dress :D I can't wait to see pictures!

    I hope you'll be back before too long :D

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.