Spring Fashions - Part 2

Friday, May 06, 2011

(Before I get started, I would just like to say, I may not be posting for a while, because my dance recital is this week. If you could, please pray for me that all goes well. Thanks!)


 Part 2 - Summer colors


As part 2 of this little series, I decided to tell you all what I think* are the spring colors this year.


Aquamarine - This color is very bright, but seems to be quite the hit this year.


Nautical colors - Navy blue, bleached white, and bright red are all very popular this year, especially because the nautical look is in.  


Yellow - As usual, yellow is quite often seen this summer for it's bright cheeriness. 


Peach/Rose - This is relatively new for a summer color, but very popular. 


I think my favorite of the spring colors is the peach/rose. I really like how they look together, and I think it is nice to have a little something different this year. :)

So what are your favorites of these? What do you think are the spring colors?


*I am not sure if these are the exact spring colors, but a *lot* of people are weaing them. So if you go to the fashion police and find out I am wrong, don't come after me with a gun, k? Thanks. :)

3 comments

  1. I'm loving nautical colors this summer. Especially with stripes. So. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this post, dear! I can't wait for part 3. :)

    Love ya!
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! You are most definetly added to the ballot! Someone just showed me one, that I really do like. But I'm thinking something a tad more nautical. Anyway -- she will be installing it, but I'm always up for something new! So yes please, give it a shot if you'd like!

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.