Blog-o-versary!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

One year ago, I started off like every other ambitious blogger - hoping and praying that I get a 100+ followers, posting every day, and checking my blog even more often, having follower-fests, and the like.
One year ago, I said... Hey guys! What do you think of my new blog?
For starters, I am going to tell you about me! I have a sewing machine, henceforth,  I like to sew. Recently, I have been designing a new wardrobe for one of my little sister's barbies. I shall be posting pics of the clothes I create (on the barbie, of course), and I would like you to tell me what you think!

One year ago, my blog was tiny and unknown, and now I am blessed with 114 followers. Could God be more gracious?

Thank you all for making this day so wonderful to me, by following my blog, reading my posts, and commenting. God bless you!

2 comments

  1. Hey Bree! Happy Blogoversery! :DDDD Alssssooo
    I'm still interested in that blog design if you wanna make it still... I'm not completely pleased with mine. it's to...elvish. I wasn't more nautical. :)

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.