Radiance - week 3

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hello friends! I am doing Nana's Radiance today. Feel free to follow me. :)


Question 1: Simply what you believe and what you base those beliefs on? I belive that Christ is the Son of God, and the creator of the universe. He is my Savior, my Rock, and my Salvation. "I have told you these things that in Me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart - I have overcome the world." - John 16:33


Question 2: If you could tell every person in the world one thing what would it be? Oh wow. Pressure. Um...one thing, you say? How will I decide? :) Either God is Love, or I would tell them that Photoshop shouldn't be so expensive. Really. :P





1 comment

  1. i just love it when the Gospel is proclaimed! i'd answer #1 the very same way.

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.