Saturday Morning Daybook

Saturday, July 09, 2011

I decided I would try the Saturday Morning Daybook...
Date... July 9, 2011

Starting time... 8:00 am precisely. :) 
Mood...cheerful, a little sleepy.
Outside my window...the sun is pushing it's way through the trees, and lighting up the neighborhood.
I'm thinking...about next semester - french, art, (school) pointe (dance). 
I'm currently reading...the horse and his boy. (I have already read it, but because that was quite a while ago, I am reading it again :D)
I'm wearing...A green t-shirt and gacho pants (my pajamas)
I'm looking forward to...nothing in particular...breakfast? :D
I'm hoping...that I will have enough money for this soon. *sigh*
Yesterday, I...played with my pointe shoes. took a nap. I had a ho-hum day.
I'm hungry for...waffles. Yum!
The song stuck inside my head is...Messenger by Galen Crew. {not on iTunes yet...:( }
I love...early mornings.
I loathe...humid, rainy days.
This week, my goal is...to clean up my room a bit. 
Did I meet last week's goal?...this is my first time doing the Daybook, so I'll do that one next week, 'kay? :D
Ending time...8:17 am

1 comment

  1. The Horse And His Boy is my favorite Narnia book!I've read it or heard it sooo many times!I can't wait for the movie!!!!!!!!That sounds so pretty, wonderful description of out the window.It was a little foggy today.I like storms but not rainy days.They can put me in a bad mood :( Isn't that everyone's goal?Mine is actually pretty clean :) :) Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.