smitten

Sunday, September 04, 2011

I am smitten.

With fall fever.

At first, fall seemed like a horrible prospect. No more summer, chilly weather, school, less free time, etc. But now, with the first rain in a long while has come cooler weather - 70s, believe it or not.

And sitting at my desk as I type this, wearing a white sweater (gasp!), I finally feel a desire for fall. I can't wait for the cool breezes, and gently falling leaves, the winter boots and busy-ness of my one-day-a-week tutorial and dance classes. I can't wait for it, and now, instead of hiding behind summer, not wanting to emrace the cool fall, I'm running forth to embrace it, arms open.

Who's with me?

1 comment

  1. I love that quote!!!!! And I am realllllyyyy ready for fall. And the header gets me even more into that mood.The leaves...Thanksgiving, the parade....tons of awesome picture opportunities *Sigh* I can't wait.Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.