Have A Free Moment In November?

Friday, October 14, 2011

Hello, friends!
Ever heard of NaNoWriMo? It stands for National Novel Writing Month, when, during the month of November, many writers get out their pens and ink (read: computers) and write a 50,000 word novel. Sounds intense, yet fun, does it not?

I'm sure you all know that last year, I tried to juggle both NaNoWriMo and blogging regularly, along with my usual dance and schoolwork. This year, along with having more school subjects, plus taking more hours of dance, that would be impossible. 

But...
I really want to do NaNoWriMo. I have a great story idea that I can't wait to get started on, and I have novel fever. 

To say this simply, me and my sister are going to try NaNoWriMo again this year, but in order to do that, we have to leave our little blogs deserted. :( 

The reason I write all this to you is this - would you be willing to guest post on my blog at any of the following dates in the month of November? If you are too busy, that's fine, I understand. I'm hoping I'll get at least four guest posters, so that I can have one each week.

Dates that are available:
-November 1st - taken
-Any date between November 3rd and November 10th  - taken
-Any date between November 12th and November 19th - almost full
-Any date between November 21st and November 28th

Here are some posting topics/ideas:
-a passion of yours
-a craft tutorial
-what you like about fall
-some things you are thankful for (since this will be in November...) :)
-a delicious recipe

If you have ideas that are not on the list, don't hesitate to email me - I'm open to suggestions.

Interested? Email me at hedesignsblog@gmail.com for the details. :) Thank you, friends!

2 comments

  1. I really wish that I could help you out here, Bree! I'm also sad that I can't do NaNo... Anyway, I look forward to hearing about your novel!

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy novel writing to you. i have heard about this november novel writing. i plan to do some! i've been reading "11 secrets to getting published" by mary demuth. you would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.