NaNoWriMo Bloggers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hello, fellow bloggers!
I'm stopping by my little blog to tell you about a lovely little place next door - NaNoWriMo Bloggers. It's a place where all people doing NaNo can stop by and read posts by fellow writers. It's a place where, when in the middle of NaNo when quitting seems like the best option, you can get courage, inspiration, and most importantly, be encouraged. I am a part of this blog, and, let me just say, I love it.

During NaNoWriMo, I'll be posting most of my updated over there, since I will have several lovely guest posters posting every few days right here.

So what are you waiting for - go on over to NaNoWriMo Bloggers, and follow. Come November, I'm sure you will enjoy reading all the lovely ladies' writing posts/updates. Feeling commited? Go ahead and email Megan if you want to be a part of this blog - we are accepting contributors. :)

Have a lovely day, friends!

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.