NaNo Update ~ 11.7.11

Monday, November 07, 2011

Word Count: 10,461


Page Count: 33


Weekly excerpt: "Faith lay limp on the ground, leaning against the dreaded tree branch. And Prince Alexandre of Callow bent to the ground, lifted a poor common girl from the dust, and carried her all the long walk to her home." - (c) Bree Rosalie Holloway 2011


Notes/comments: I have noticed that my novel is going a lot better than it did last year. I am so glad I did it last year, though, because it was a good taste of what I would be getting into this year. And I am so glad I am doing it this year - definitely the right choice. :)


Listening to: When a Heart Breaks, by Ben Rector

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.