Update ~ 11.28.11

Monday, November 28, 2011

Bonjour, mon amis! Ca va? (Translation: Hello my friends! How are you? Yes, I am taking French. :D)

This was originally going to be a NaNoWriMo update, but I realized some other things were in need of announcement. 

My word count: 45,505 
Page count: 148
Excerpt:  "Finally, he caught her by the dress, and flung her against a nearby tree. 
Though not defeated, things didn’t look good for the girl. Battling weakly and blindly, she was losing more and more. 
Eventually, the snake grabbed her in his teeth. 
“No!” Alex screamed, sitting up abruptly. Sweat dripped down his forehead, and the reality of his bad decision hit him like a ton of bricks. “I never should have brought us in here. What if Faith gets hurt?”
From across the room, there came a loud, piercing shriek, one that pained Alex’s ear, but awoke him to the reality of the situation." - (c) Bree Holloway 2011

Notes: I want to try and finish today - only 4,500 left. :) 

~
Remember that blog design site of mine? Aeronautical Graphics? The one that has fallen off the face of the designing planet for the month of November? Well, it's closed right now (you may already know that). You know what else?


Be the first one to the shop, because I am only accepting four orders per month! 

4 comments

  1. Wow that is great! And congrats for making your goal! I gave myself one(since I'm not doing NaNoWriMo this year) and I didn't do to well. I should have tried harder though. Have a great day! Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bree!

    That is an exciting excerpt! It will be nice to read your story one day :).

    Uhm, concerning your blog design site... I had a quick look at it now (it looks really good, btw!). Do you make them for free or did I misunderstand that? It had $0 on all the packages! Well, it will be nice to know, because I have a photography blog that I'd like to redesign but I don't want to spend money on it...
    Many blessings and I hope to hear from you soon!
    ~Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy: Yes, my blog designs a currently free, though I am considering charging for them, begining on January 1st. :)

    Love,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.