Busy, Busy, Busy

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Wondering why I haven't been around here in a few days? I am busy friends. :) Busy, busy, busy. Five blog design orders, homework, and baking Christmas treats for friends, dance recital next week . . . yup, it does that to you.
Here are the Thanksgiving pictures I promised - it was a beautiful, sunny and warm day in my neck of the woods. I love it. :)






These pictures are from Christmas decorating the next day. It beats black friday shopping any day. :)



 really loving this bokeh. :)




What have you been doing, friends? Are you happy that December has started, or sad that November is over?

4 comments

  1. You look like you had a beautiful Thanksgiving; the photos are gorgeous btw! Oh, you surely do sound busy :). Wow, 5 designs sound a lot!! Thanks for working on my blog design, Bree <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much green you guys still have! It has been so warm here (typically MD winters are freezing) but there is still *nothing* green.

    We set up our Christmas decor the day after Thanksgiving as well. We did go Black Friday shopping, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous! the first and last pics are my faves. happy blog designing to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I adore the second picture, and the bokeh pictures. SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.