hello there, I haven't seen you in a while. :)

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Hello, friends. I'm back from my blogger break, 50,000 words written and in fully fledged (notice the new design?) Christmas mood. Check out the mixpod for a special Christmas playlist. (one of the songs is consequentially one of my ballet songs in our Christmas dance rectical - kudos to the one who guesses it.)

Thanksgiving pictures are in the editing process...I hope to post them soon.

So what about you, dear friends? Have you put up your decorations yet? Is your tree up and decorated? Have you finished the last of the pumpkin pie yet? I'd love to know. :)

Listening to: "I'll be home for Christmas" by Josh Groban

3 comments

  1. Congrats on winning NaNo! :) I love your new design, by the way, and the line you added from 'O Come, O Come, Emmanuel'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, Josh Groban. Can't beat his voice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Bree dear! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.