those little things? they're my favorite.

Friday, January 27, 2012







//watching little siblings play battleship//
//snapping random pictures//
//realizing that music really does spin my world//
//old pictures that were never posted and all have different watermarks//
//dancing in dead pointe shoes, and still surviving//
//old hot chocolate pictures that fill you with warmth//
//doing fondues en pointe, in affore-mentioned dead shoes, and loving it//
//spining around my bedroom with my arms out just for the fun of it//
//reading to little Ava//
so yes, those little things are my favorites. and you, friend? :)

8 comments

  1. love the battleship shots♥ hot chocolaaaaaate...

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo shots... and being with my family, and reading to my little sister is such a wonderful thing to me too. What camera did you use for these shots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joy! Sorry for taking so long to reply. Um, I'm not entirely sure what camera I use - it's my mother's, and I know it's a Lumix. :) I hope that helps! Once again, really sorry. :( I edit them with Picasa3.

      hugs,
      ~Bree

      Delete
  3. Lovely shots, Lovely post, lovely blog! I'm a new follower!

    -Carli
    reflectionsaphotographyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sweet. the coffee pic is my favorite. i should start liking/drinking coffee already. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuuuuute post bree! Love it :)

    -hannah
    http://bellechicbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.