Checkmate

Sunday, April 15, 2012









My family loves a good games of chess. And were pretty competitive. Especially when my little brother and I sit down to play. Each move is thought and mused over multiple times, to ensure there is not entrapment that you might be falling into. When one player captures on of the other player's pieces, it's on. :P We could sit together for hours, until the last two pieces are solely the kings. That's when it gets a little silly. :)

What is your family's favorite game?

1 comment

  1. My family (with the exception of Mom :P) loves playing chess...even though none of us are very good. Especially on vacation. I don't know why we associate it with vacation except maybe it's one of the few times we take time to play.

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.