a cup of miscellany

Friday, April 13, 2012

Today, I'm letting go of any cares. 
Today, I'm gonna let myself ramble. :)
Care to join me? I love reading your rambling comments. 


Violet's Are Blue is so close to being released. It's absolutely crazy. :) A proof copy came in the mail on Tuesday, and it was all we could do to keep the squeals of excitement at a minimal. :P


This speaks for itself. :)



I've been eating Peeps lately. With Easter comes sweets, and when sweets are around, I tend to eat them. :) What's your favorite type of Easter candy?

These past few days have been great. The weather, though now lowered to the usual April temperature of 65 degrees, has been gloriously sunny. How have you been lately, friends? 

4 comments

  1. My favorite Easter candies are dark chocolate eggs and Reese's peanut butter filled chocolate bunnies. Mmmm....delicious.
    *runs to the bedroom and grabs candy off the shelf*

    ~Kate~<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. LOVE. RANDOM. (:

    I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are very sweet. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice photos =D, I love the sunset bokah pic, and the one with your sister's book :).

    Blessings,
    ~Joy @ joy-live4jesus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.