Fudge Striped

Thursday, April 19, 2012










I would have to be joking to tell you I didn't enjoy all things sweet. Cookies included. Fudge Stripes, your average, grocery store, not-homemade cookies are one of my favorites. Not so much the taste, but the memories they bring back. I can see it now...my father sitting at the head of the table, and passing out a cookie or two to those who finished their dinner on Sunday evenings in years past. Some of us would savor our cookies, others dunked them into a tumbler of milk. But me? I ate mine up lickety-split, and licked my fingers. :) Because I'm cool like that. 

Do you like sweets?

3 comments

  1. Mmm, these look delicious! Beautiful photography too =D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shot with the C-shaped cookie on the top of your Canon lens cap! ~Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me? Of course I love sweets! Actually, I'm the cookie monster. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.