recent loves

Monday, April 23, 2012





Lately, I've been loving poptarts. They have always been one of my favorite little treats for breakfast. I love the way the crumbly edges, the sweet frosting, and the sticky jam combine into one delicious breakfast pastry.

I've also been loving dear Lucia's blog. And her photo challenges.

linking up:




lucia, etc.

And bubble gum is always on my agenda. Even dubble bubble, though it looses it's flavor so fast. :)




What have you been loving?

p.s. I'm on Formspring! Follow me here. :)

4 comments

  1. gorgeous photos! i better check out that photo challenge. oh, can you believe that i don't like bubble gum?? crazy, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful bree! thank for joining me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for also loving poptarts. literally such an amazing food. my favs are brown sugar. :) such a healthy way to start the day, no?!

    right now i'm loving my husband. *no duh :)
    we have gone through some tough stuff the last couple weeks but I love how he keeps drawing me out and making our relationship a priority.

    happy tuesday to you friend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pop tarts now way more than I did as a kid! ;) so yum!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.