goals, hopes, plans, and dreams

Wednesday, May 02, 2012




This post was inspired by dear Hannah's here. If you plan on doing a goals post, please credit her, not me. Thank you! :)


Because lists are just fun things, and because I could really use one to clear up my mind a bit, here I go and try my hand at writing my goals for this month. :) 





life goals
-Get all the way down in my middle splits (I've got about an inch to go - yay!)
-Be more creative with my outfit choices. 
-Clean out/rejuvenate my closet. There are altogether too many things in there that I never wear, plus a couple staple items (read: colorful skinnes, summer sandals) that I have been eyeing, and that I would love to add to my wardrobe.
-Take more pictures. That's actually always a good idea.
-Procrastinate less. This is a biggie.
-Finish school {early, if possible. :D}


blog goals
-Do better outfit posts (aka take better pictures, and actually take the time to find out where some of my clothes are from, instead of just writing 'unknown')
-Cut down my amount of labels (I've got about 50 y'all, even though I don't always use them.)
-Finally get around to posting my take on this year's summer/spring colors.
-Announce about the sponsorship spaces for May on my blog (oh wait, I'm doing that now! ;D)






What are your goals?

1 comment

  1. Wow, breathtaking photos! Purple is my favourite colour! One of my goals this month is to read through Romans! :)

    http://vivikstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.