Mango Yogurt

Sunday, May 20, 2012





I don't think I've ever mentioned on this blog how much I love publix-brand mango yogurt. It's probably my favorite {healthy} snack. :) Fresh, cold, creamy, mmm...And plus, tropical is definitely a bonus.

Whats your favorite snack?

p.s. - dance recital was last night! Still can't believe it's over. On another note, I am going to be rather busy this week with a *cough* quite exciting *cough* event going on. so, you're going to have a couple scheduled posts coming up. :) See you soon, dears!

5 comments

  1. Haha, I love mango yogurt too! My favourite snack of all time would be trail mix. Heavy on the smarties... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cough* quite exciting *cough* yourself :) *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *cough* very exciting *cough* yourself :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, how did I NOT know that publix has mango yogurt? I need to remedy this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The straightforward simplicity of this post is so refreshing! I don't have a favorite snack, but yogurt is fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.