Spring Colors

Friday, May 04, 2012

Because I'm a fashion blogger and because colors are in my best interest, here is my take on this year's spring colors. :)

C O R A L




I am absolutely in love with this color. Probably my favorite. I mean, how can you go wrong with a bright peachy, salmon pink? Love. I would wear a coral dress with a chunky gold necklace, some nude pumps, and a white handbag. 


M I N T  G R E E N



Mint green is such a sweet color. The name is perfect for it - it looks just like mint ice cream, or perhaps sea foam. Either way, this color is definitely a winner. Especially pared with some gold jewelry. :) I would wear a mint green top with a chocolate brown high-waisted skirt, and maybe some oxfords. :)

N E O N  Y E L L OW 


I have to admit, I'm not so much of fan of this one. Meh. :/ It's a little too...out-there for me. But there are ways to make neon yellow work. Charcoal grey is a great way to do this - Lots of grey with a little pop of yellow = one cheery outfit. Or you could play it up, and pair it with neon purple. (see below)

C O B A L T   B L U E



Cobalt blue is such a great, bold color. One blue accent, and you may have just jazzed up a dull outfit. I would pair some cobalt blue jeans with a simple white tee, a couple key pieces of gold jewelry, and some nude heels. 


How would you wear some of these colors?

2 comments

  1. Wow, fabulous colours - I'm loving the neons and mint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love coral and mint green together. like, i want to design my whole house and blog with the combo!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.