Tea & Bree

Sunday, May 27, 2012


Those changes I talked about yesterday? They are here today. After *much* thought, I have decided to change my blog name from He Designs My Life to Tea and Bree.
Why this seemingly sudden change? Tea and Bree is shorter, easy to remember, and I think it expresses me a little better.
Don't get me wrong, I loved He Designs My Life. But...I didn't really have a reason to choose it in the first place - it was just a random idea that I liked. Tea and Bree on the other hand describes me quite well. :) Those of you who know me better know that tea and coffee are my main fuel. And they are my two favorite beverages. Since Tea and Bree rhymes and flows of the tongue better than Coffee and Bree, I figured it was the keeper. :)

And of course, with a new name comes the opportunity necessity to re-design. So I did. Like?

So here's to fresh new designs, ideas, and summer at our fingertips. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to dive in headfirst. :)

7 comments

  1. I think the new name is absolutely adorable!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one word: LOVE!!!
    You're so talented girly!

    -hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name, Bree. It's really pretty.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design . . . love the name! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh bree, it's swoony. dreamy, too. love the name and the design. it's so you!!! congrats on this new view! : ) too, you, view... i'm a rhymey girl today. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agh, I love it!!! The design is awesome too. lol,creativity is def. not a strong point of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog design! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.