letters to life

Saturday, June 30, 2012





dear chips ahoy dunked in a mason jar of milk,
you're my favorite. i want to indulge in your chocolatey-ness every day, even though i won't.

dear sally hansen mint sorbet nail polish,
you are so minty! it really quite makes me happy. :)

dear air conditioning,
start working again soon, please? i miss you. especially in this 100+ degree weather.

dear Sarah,
you won the 2nd blogoversary giveaway! congratulations! go do a happy dance, and then email me your mailing address. :) thank you to everyone else who entered, and a huge thank you to the sponsors!

4 comments

  1. congrats to Sarah!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. **EEEK!!!!** I just did a super-dooper-loopty-looper-alli-opper happy dance!! xD Thanks so much Bree! I'll email you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this is awesome. And now I want cookies and milk.

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.