a little sunny-day video for you

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

because I just found out how amazing the video is on the cannon rebel t3i, and because taking videos of happy things is fun, here's a video of my day a couple days ago. :) enjoy!


A Day In The Life Of Bree Holloway from Bree Holloway on Vimeo.

please ignore the shaky quality. my filming skills are little. :)


p.s. as fun as this was, and as much as I would love to make it a regular thing, the length of time it took to upload and all was a bit long. suffice it to say, i won't be able to do this every week. :)

4 comments

  1. lol...that was fun. Winnie is sitting here on my lap and she was dancing to the music...that girl loves a good beat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is sooooo cute! I love Brooke Fraser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video! So cute. :]

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.