national donut day & recent loves

Friday, June 01, 2012

So aparently today is national donut day.
Which means, of course, they give out free donuts at Dunkin' Donuts, as long as you buy a beverage. There's only one problem with that...
Dunkin' Donuts coffee is  w e a k. And I mean weak. In the words of Lizzy, "Dunkin Donuts coffee is like brown water."
But we bought it anyway. Anything for a free donut, right? So now I'm sitting down to my algebra, with a cup of weak coffee, and finished maple glazed donut in my tummy, and a blog post on my fingertips. Life is strangely wonderful, isn't it?

Recently, I've been loving...


001. To Kill A Mockingbird. (thank you, Carlotta!) This book is so charming, funny, and sweet. :)


002. Random pictures from last week. :) That I still haven't edited. Oh well...

003. This song. Listen, and fall in love. <3

004. Working on something very specialy with my sister. Will be announced in next post. :)

What have you been up to?

4 comments

  1. Lovely post, Bree, as always. Isn't To Kill a Mockingbird and incredible book? The movie version staring Gregory Peck is also phenomenal.

    Happy June! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gaahh! i love your blog. your design is amazing, (the colour scheme just happens to be a favourite of mine!) and i'm smitten with your photos and words.

    yes, to kill a mockingbird is incredible. i feel like i'm in a whole different world when i'm reading it, don't you?

    xoxo

    acacia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks girl!! you're sweet. :)

      Yes, it does that to me too!

      Delete
  3. National donut day?! Kinda just made my life complete :) Darling little blog you have here.

    ♥ Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.