a sisters is worth {more than} a thousand...awesome things...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Elizabeth Rose,
Your birthday is today, and I'm so happy for you.
You are my older sister, and we do everything together.
You are my older sister, and I love you.
You are my older sister, and without you, I would be lacking in encouragement.
You are my older sister, and I can't imagine life without you.
You are my older sister, and I've got som many good memories of us together.
You are my older sister, and I couldn't have asked for a better one. :)

luv ya, girl!

p.s. check this out.

4 comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Elizabeth Rose! Lovely post, Bree :).

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, elizabeth rose!!! what a beautiful tribute. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your sister! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your sister! Lovely post, Miss Bree!

    And as a side note, I adore your blog design! It's so cute!

    --Megan
    www.immeganjune.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.