A Summer Novel

Sunday, June 03, 2012



So I mentioned lightly in the last post that Lizzy and I were working on something very exciting this summer. I also promised that I would unveil this surprise in the next post. Without further adeui, I introduce to you...

*yet to be titled novel* that we are writing together this summer!

Yeah, it needs a title, does it not? As soon as we think of a couple good ideas, we'll post a poll for y'all to help us decide. :) But we are both super ready to get working on it (we've done several oral sessions of Beautiful People in our bedroom at night, exchanged emails dealing with the characters, and are working very hard on the plot right now). Azin (mainly authored by Lizzy, pronounced AH-zeen) and Zelina (mainly authored by yours truly, pronounced ZEL-in-a) lead the plot, and we are both very interested in their characters, and how they will do leading the book.

I'll be posting updates as often as I can, so y'all can see our progress. This is our first try at writing together, and I'm so curious to see how it will work out. :)

Got anything particularly exciting going on this summer, friends?

7 comments

  1. Wow!! I can't wait to hear more about it! Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it!!!! :)

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's it about?!?!?!

    -hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome and very exciting!!:) Can't wait to read it...or are you planning to publish it on your blog or something? Anyhow, you reallly have a lovely blog! I just came across it a week or so ago and already enjoy it a lot:)
    I have a blog too but it's "private":( but if you'd like to see it I'd be more than happy to send you an invitation to it (I'm always looking to get more readers/followers):) Oh, and btw, I am a fifteen year old homeschooled girl living in MA.:)
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are hoping to publish it via CreateSpace so that it will be on Amazon, but that won't be for at least another year. :)
      Aww, thanks! You're sweet. Nice to meet you!

      Delete
  5. It sounds interesting! If you ever did sell it on amazon, I might buy it. :) I'm also writing a novel over the summer, but it's fantasy. I'm so exciting because I'm almost done editing it!

    Anyways, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are such a talented girl. and i'm so glad you are using that talent in big ways! excited for you. : )

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.