this summer//2012

Wednesday, June 06, 2012


this summer, I want to...

-take more pictures, and work on my photography skills.
-finish To Kill A Mockingbird, Les Miserables (I found the full 1200-page version at the library last week - how awesome is that?), The Fellowship of the Ring, and Watership Down. (the latter is a book about rabbits that I'm to read before school begins again. I have read all of one chapter.)
-Finish Algebra. Because I have only 50 more lessons, and because I've been doing it for way too long.
-Do/be in a photoshoot. Because that's a bucket list item that has been pushed off for too long. :)
-Do at least three of all those lovely DIY's I found on Pinterest. Because what is the point of pinning them if I'm not going to do them?
-Write that book that I've been talking about. Because we've talked about it so much, that I want to actually start writing.


what do you want to do this summer?

8 comments

  1. I just love the top picture! The other two as well, but my favorite color is purple:)
    One of the things I'm hoping to do this summer is vist New York City! I only live about 4 hours away...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, totally with on the photo shoot! And you're torturing your lovely readers *cough couch me cough cough* with the suspense of not knowing what this book is going to be about!!!!!

    -hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to tell you, but Lizzy is making me keep my mouth shut. ;D As soon as we have a solid plot down, I should be able to tell more. :) As for now, the plot keeps changing...

      Delete
  3. I'm doing math this summer too...glad I'm not alone! :)


    shewasnotdisappointed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer bucket lists are always fun. I have a few of mine - but since I'm such a homebody, they are all mostly being able to be done in the comfort of my abode. ;]

    And hello - my name is Alexxus and I am now following your blog. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photographs you have here. I do hope that you'll fulfil your list! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the country? The pictures are beautiful! Come and visit my blog too^^ Let's follow?

    Little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.