Miscellany Monday

Monday, July 02, 2012

1. New July look - like?? I was designing some other blogs, and felt like a little remix around here. Y'all know I can't go too long without changing my look. :) Variety is the spice of life!

2. Where I live, it's H O T. I don't mean the usual 98 degree weather we get around June. Oh no, I mean 106 degrees as the daily low. Let's not even get into the fact that we haven't had rain for three weeks. And that our upstairs air conditioning (a.k.a. the floor on which my bedroom is) was broken two nights in a row.    Summer in the south for ya. :) On the bright side, it's great for taking pictures.
3. I finally learned what the best sunshine-y setting on my camera was. *facepalm* Can't believe it took me this long!

5. I love this lantern. It's just cute, k? The end.

joining Carissa today:
miscellany monday at lowercase letters

5 comments

  1. Cute! Love the pictures and love the blog design! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, like the new design! And nice photos! :) Hope you manage to stay cool during these hot summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new design! Super cute!

    http://insunshineandshadowsmew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! the new look is very adorable. I like it very much. :]

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.