Miscellany Monday//7.23.12

Monday, July 23, 2012

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1. Party planning for my dear Momma's birthday on the 29th. We are having some friends over, grilling, and chatting. :) Oh, and presents too, of course. 



2. Lately, I've been wearing bandanas rolled up like a headband. Don't ask me why...I guess cause it feels vintage-y. :D Kinda like this:


3. So I haven't written Winter Wings in four days. Why?? I know, there really isn't a logical answer for this, but for the fact that I've been lazy. But I'm also inspired. And haven't exactly been making a good effort to try to write while I'm still inspired. But I'm changing that today! hehe.

4. I am *so* close to the end of Algebra 1, it makes me want to dance. Seriously, only 15 lessons left. (!!) 
(yep, I use Teaching Textbooks. <3)

5. I am itching to take pictures again. It's been entirely too long. :(

6. Being the completely ridiculous person that I am, I plan on doing a few more sessions of Beautiful People. :) Keep your eyes pealed, the next one is fun...


7. School starts in a month. I've already gotten my notebooks, composition books, pencils, and binders, and organized my school desk. I'm preparing myself for French, Biology, Liturature, and Art. :) Not to mention Geometry, and self-assigned writing (i.e. my books.)

What have y'all been up to lately?

3 comments

  1. HEY! I smiled when I saw Teaching Textbooks. That is seriously the best math program EVER. adaksjfhakjf. I would die without it. Algebra is so much easier now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was using Saxon before, (blech!) but now that I switched to TT, I actually enjoy math. Crazy, right? :)

      Delete
  2. oh i love this idea of wearing a bandana as a headband. i will definitely have to try this look out :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.