Re-organizing my life

Tuesday, July 17, 2012


Do you ever have those times when you feel like all those little things are closing in on you, building up into mountains? Lately, all the clutter (literal & mental) has been on buildup. My writing ideas have been overriding each other in blind attempts to get to the front of my brain, and all my real stuff has gotten itself into a tither. ;)

So I'm in the process of cleaning out. On top of that, I haven't been able to use the camera lately, so not many pictures 'round here either, but for oldies. ;D I cleaned off my school desk and emptied out my binders from the past semester (finally) yesterday, and hope to redecorate them before the school year begins. I'm hoping to clean out my closet and organize my clothes before the school year starts again, too.

As for the writing ideas, I'm in the process of writing them all down neat and organized in FreeMind, as well as in my favorite, beat up, blue, spiral bound one-subject wide-ruled notebook that I've been writing randomly in for about a year now. :)



The clutter has been building up lately, and I'm finally clearing it out. :)

1 comment

  1. Ahh.. Clearing out clutter is so rewarding! :) Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.