golden summer days

Friday, August 17, 2012











I can't wrap my head around the fact that summer is nearly over. It's just...too fast for me. And yet, I'm kinda excited. Dance starts in about a month, school has already started (hello, french, biology, art, lit, and geometry!) and I'm itching to try out some new fall fashions. Not to mention I got a snazzy new pair of shoes from modcloth (thank you, much love illy giveaway!) that will be a great fall wardrobe addition...

so yeah. how have y'all been doing? :)

psst! Don't kill me, but...I'mdoingsomemorebeautifulpeoplesesions. *ducks from the bananas now being pelted at her head*

8 comments

  1. OH, MAN. I'm jealous of your shoes. They're soooo cute!!
    And I can't believe it either.. Summer, don't go. /:

    xo.

    PS- I am not throwing a banana at you! Why would I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! Where did you get them?!

    Great post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're little post-script seriously made me laugh. ;) I'm not throwing bananas! haha.

    And these pictures are beautiful-ness, Bree. Summer just flies, doesn't it?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos, I really like the grass one! I can't believe how fast the summer is going by either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty photos! I know, summertime goes by in a blink of an eye. Although, I am ecstatic to be starting college in the fall. That will be incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely, Bree!!! LOVE the bokeh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are just about the snazziest things I have ever laid eyes on.
    Oh, and hello. I'm Aubrey. :) lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.