movie night bokeh

Monday, August 27, 2012


















We grabbed old dusty quilts and couch pillows, and spread them out to cover the back porch. I strung some Christmas lights from the windows that looked into the house, and the transformation was dazzling. Elizabeth and Momma made up a large stock pot of raspberry lemonade, and placed it on one of the tables, surrounded by a swarm of mason jars in various sizes. Emilia set up the movie (Prince Caspian) and we all settled down for the night. Somehow, watching it outside, being surrounded by pretty little lights, and sipping on sweet raspberry juice, made me like the movie a lot more than I normally do. So when I was put on clean up duty, I accepted gladly. Why? Because, as some of you may already know,

i love bokeh. :)

What do you love?

5 comments

  1. this is beautiful, Bree! just beautiful! and hey! i thought we were the only ones who had movie night. ;) we have a tradition--every Friday night, is movie night. except we have popcorn, apples, cheese and crackers, and watch a movie. :)

    great pictures, girl! i love bokeh, too. ;)

    xo,
    Mikailah @ finding beauty
    www.maid4him.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love bokeh! Can't wait to snap some of my own. :) Beautiful pictures!

    God bless you!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it too! i really really do!!

    beautiful photos. now i'm really in the mood for the holidays! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I found your blog! I love Christmas lights, btw. These are beautiful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bokeh is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.