Character Sketch//Ara Isolde

Saturday, September 08, 2012

I'm not much of an artist, as you'll see with the following pictures. But, I still enjoy drawing. A lot. :) And, I couldn't find a picture that really looked like Ara, my main character in Winter Wings. So I pulled out some clean paper, sharpened my #2 pencils, and sat outside to sketch. Of course, I brought my iPod. I love my music. :)

And this is what came out...thoughts? Was this how y'all imagined Ara? She's really close to how I see her, at any rate. :D


6 comments

  1. You know, I think this is kind of how I imagined her. You're a much better artist than me! :)

    God bless you!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks! I don't fancy myself much of an artist, but this really made my day. :)

      Delete
  2. so beyond amazing. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post and part one of my NYFW experience, including my lunch to discuss my LaurenConrad.com style column and meeting the fabulous Olivia Palermo... Eeek.<3

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blog! Love your style! xo.
    Meg

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this is incredible. I especially love her cheekbones and hair.

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.