in which i make no sense at all and attempt to relay my life to you in one post with a too long title.

Sunday, September 30, 2012


Wow, I've really been out of it lately. What with so much school work and dancing ten hours a week, I can't call a moment my own. I haven't gotten any writing done except a little scribbling on notebook paper during study hall at my homeschool group on Thursday. And I haven't been posting here near as much as I'd like to. On top of that, I haven't been feeling too inspired lately. Sounds pretty dull, huh?

But in reality, life has been very fun & exciting lately. Why? Let me count the ways...(*wink*)

-At least two of my dances this semester are Christmas songs (Do you hear what I hear & a BarlowGirl Christmas melody) which really makes me happy. But sad. At the same time. Torn, I guess is a better word for my emotions. :)

-(yep, another dance one) This is our company dance. *dies* I really love this song.

-It's chilly in my neck of the woods. Which means, of course, I get to wear my favorite reindeer sweater from Forever 21. Which, by the way, is the best sweater ever. It's fashionable, comfortable, and warm, all at the same time. Who knew such a thing was possible?



-I'm really enjoying my art class this year. And we're working on a large-scale grid drawing of a photo of ourselves. Which is super fun. :)

-Fall break is next week, and I plan on doing a little birthday shopping, being that two of my sisters' birthdays are in October. Oh, and mine is too. When's your birthday?

-Speaking of October, can any of y'all believe it's here already? As in, tomorrow? Crazy stuff. Someone splash some icy water over my head and wake my up from my illusion that it's still August. Thanks. :)

-So. I have a confession. Remember last year, in December, when I practically swore to y'all that I'd never do NaNoWriMo again? (okay, so maybe it wasn't that dramatic. but you get my point now.) Well...I'm gonna do NaNo this year. Yup. I'm piling at least 2000 words a day on top of my already crazy schedule. Yep, I'm out of my mind.

But, it's different this year (or so I'm telling myself). Because I'm going to be working on Psithurism, a novel I'm already about 1/4 through. And because you are going to be snazzy bloggers and guest post for me, so my blog won't die. If you are interested in making my day week year, go ahead and shoot me an email and we can work out the details. 

1 comment

  1. Fun post, Bree. :)

    Let's see...dancing ten hours a week?! That sounds fun but tiring. :) I'm about to start practicing for a pointe duet to a Christian song. :) I'm super excited because I've never done pointe before. :D Dancing to a Christmas song sounds fun. :)

    It's been cool/cold around here, too. It's time for fall! :) I'm ready for it.

    Woohoo, good luck on NaNoWriMo! :)

    God bless,
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.