lately//9.21.12

Friday, September 21, 2012

a little September wallpaper I made for you dears. :) Click to download.

Lately, I've been uninspired. Well, okay, not exactly. It's just that, with all the crazy excitement of le commencement de automne, school, dance starting this week, getting some new book ideas (I'm about 25,000 words in, y'all!) I just haven't had time to blog as much as I would wish. I haven't been taking pictures too often either. So today, I'm just gonna do a simple life update. Because sometimes, simple is better.

r e a d i n g: 
Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo. Yep, the complete and unabridged one. I'm hoping to finish it before the movie comes out, but at the rate I'm going...me finishing on time is debatable.

l i s t e n i n g:
Lots of Owl City has been in my earbuds of late. I really need to hear that new album of his. I've heard it's good. I've also been smelling that delicious salted caramel hot chocolate I had yesterday, between my homeschool group and dance. *smiles* Okay, maybe I was smelling that yesterday. I can still remember the scent today. ;)

l o v i n g: 
French (Allons-y? ;D), witty Doctor Who quotes on Pinterest that make me laugh, despite my lack of knowledge of the show, (thank you, Alexandra. ;)) bright blue nail polish with one glittery statement nail.

l e a r n i n g: 
That perhaps this new blogger interface isn't as bad as it originally appeared. At least the post editor is nice. :)

h o p i n g: 
That the weather will continue to stay cool (the weatherman doesn't agree with me, but he can't burst my bubble).

p l a n n i n g: 
A new fall look around here, if I can just get that darn HTML to do what I want it do (the downside of the new interface), and still adding more minor sub-plots, twists, and characters to Winter Wings.

s e n s i n g: 
Fall in the air. I can feel it in my bones in the early morning, and at my fingertips in the early evening. Yes yes, it shall be here soon. :)

What have you been up to?

blog design//twitter//pinterest//email
this post idea was though of by sweet hannah. if you wish to repeat this, please credit her and not me. :)

2 comments

  1. This is a pretty post! French? ah, yes!

    joanndell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling post - I love the sensing section! I too had been sensing (and rejecting) fall! Completely adoring your blog <3

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.