And just like that, I'm writing a sequel.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I guess the title I pretty self-explanitory, but just in case, I'll explain. :)
I'm guessing you've all picked up on the fact that I'm writing a book (if you haven't...well, you may want to get to the doctor's. and no, I don't mean the one that lives in a police call box. I mean the one who lives at the hospital...er, at least that's what I thought when I was little...). This book (formerly titled Winter Wings, now most delightfully called "Psithurism," meaning the sound of wind through trees.) has been my work in progress since July. And I'm taking it into NaNo, expecting to pull 50,000 more words out of it. (please tell me this is not unusual)


Then I'm just browsin' Pinterest like your normal teenager, when inspiration strikes. For the second time in one day. And now? I'm writing a sequel of Psithurism (SITH-ur-ism), and it's called Gumusservi (Goo-moo-SARE-vee), which means "moonlight shining on water".

So remember this little girly? Gumusservi is about her, but when she's older. But that's all I'm gonna tell ya. ;)

Check out my board for Gumusservi here.

So, what have y'all been up to?

4 comments

  1. Well, you asked what I've been up to, and the answer is pretty much the same as yours: planning for NaNoWriMo. Oh, isn't inspiration a marvelous thing? I love both of your titles. They sound so mysterious and elegant. Pinterest has to be the best invention ever for novel-planning. I can't wait to hear more about your stories!

    -larkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's become my new favorite word. Thank you very much, Miss Bree!!! Good luck {you don't need it by the way ;)} on your NaNo writing this year!! You'll do great.

    *hugs*
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the meaning of the first word =)

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.