I like awesome people.

Monday, October 08, 2012

And that's why I like Jenny and Abigail. Because they are awesome. ;)
Why? Oh, not only that they've both written beautiful books (Jenny's and Abigail's) which I love (I'm in the process of reading The Soldier's Cross and have already finished The Shadow Things. You can read my review for the latter here.) but they are also both very sweet people. Which of course is the icing on the cake :)
And you know what else? They are hosting a month-long blog party this November, filled with writing tips, questions and answers, and even some Christmas fun!

On top of that, you can email Jenny (sprigofbroom293@gmail.com) and Abigail (jeanne@squeakycleanreviews.com) questions about writing, having a published book, etc. and they will answer them during the blog party. Do me a favor and hippety-hoppitty on over to their blogs (Abigail's and Jenny's) for the month of November, okay? :)

Merci beaucoup!

1 comment

  1. I just found your blog through Carlotta's. And I think I'm in love...with your blog! Keep at it, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.