an anthology of thanks//linking up

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm joining Hannah by listing the things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving (okay, basically just in my life.) Head on over to her darling spot to read what she is grateful for. :)

An Anthology of Thanks | Hannah Nicole
a - all things fallish. I'm just in love with Autumn, okay?
b - baking pies. pumpkin, that is. yum, yum!
c - crying. because tears bring healing.
d - driving. long, long drives in which you can get lots done.
e - exercise. feels good & is good for you = double win!
f - fresh fruit. it's the best type. 
g - grace. did I mention it's amazing?
h - heart-to-heart talks that make even the worst day good.
i - inspiration. goodness, where'd I be without it?
j - Jesus. Is there more that needs to be said?
k - kisses. sweet ones from baby sisters.
l - life. the end. 
m - mercy. endless mercy.
n - naps. thank you, Lord!
o - open arms waiting to hug you.
p - patient people. 
q - quirks. cute ones. 
r - rinsing dishes. it's my favorite chore.
s - staying home for Christmas.
t - taking time to stretch in the morning.
u - u all. (was that cheesy? well, I really love y'all.)
v - verses that inspire me {phillipians 4:6-7}
w - writing. 
x - examples of beauty.
y - years spent well. as in, 2012.
z - zero homework this week.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
So, what are you thankful for?

1 comment

  1. I just finished a run and I wholeheartedly agree -- there's not much like a good workout! what a lovely list, sweet lady! thank you for sharing and linking up.

    have a blessed and joy-filled thanksgiving!
    hannah

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.