Character Letters: Favian & Ara

Saturday, November 03, 2012


The time has come for another round of character letters! This time, I'm posting one from Favian to Ara that is actually featured in the book (Psithurism). So you get a letter and an excerpt, all in one! :)

Dear Ara,
I know that today is a hard day for you, and a long one at that. If this letter is distracting you from you duties, my most sincere apologies. 
I have done as you wished, and hunted for the morning. But alas, I cannot do so all day. I returned to my chambers, and could find nothing to occupy my interest. I write to beg of your company, if your ladies can spare you. I understand that this will probably not be possible; I will take a chance with that. 
If you can speak with me, I shall await your presence in the garden. 

Forever your servant,
-Favian Kirkwood

Blessings on your writing for those of us ladies participating in NaNoWriMo! For the rest of you, be thankful for your spare time. ;) I'll be posting an update on my progress in a few days.

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.