I'm scribbling thoughts on every age-eaten page I can find

Sunday, November 18, 2012




ever have those times when words just scream at you to be written?
when you can't bear to let a thought drift away, without letting someone else hear it?
before NaNoWriMo began, I was prepping: writing and scheduling posts for y'all to read while I type-type-type this month, and making sure I had enough ideas to keep me going in the case of a writing rut.
and now, November is here, and even without having to post much (thank you, guest posters!) I still feel busy.

But it's a good busy. Because honestly? Writing a plot that you're in love with is truly one of the best ways to spend time. Not to mention, it's a great exercise for those fingers of mine. ;)

1 comment

  1. Love the leaves of pine trees:) Great photos!!
    XOXO
    Ty

    Pls. check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by Bethany. All images and text displayed here (C) Carmel Elizabeth 2010-16, unless otherwise stated. Please do not steal.